This is BIGGER than Coffee!
Raise your hand if you’re a coffee lover? *hand raised*
Ok, maybe you are not a coffee lover but I bet you know someone who is whether it’s your spouse, a family member or a co-worker. Coffee is a multi-billion dollar industry so obviously people love it year round.
I personally love Starbucks, some people may think it’s a little on the pricey side but I personally think it’s worth every penny. Today my Gold Card came in the mail. I was BEYOND HAPPY to see it hence this post lol!!!
I don’t mind paying for an experience, I actually appreciate a GOOD experience especially when I’m spending my hard earned coins.
To me it’s BIGGER than Coffee.
- I enjoy the ‘loungey’ (I may have made this word up) environment–there’s a laid back, cool kinda ambience and also very modern.
- the overall atmosphere in general–it’s a great place for 1-on-1 meet-ups and even a great environment to take your laptop if you need to finish up a project at a table in the corner.
- the customer service–I give it an A+, they are definitely performance driven and their rewards program is seriously worth it. I earn GREAT freebies all. the. time.
- I love their business model.
- and their branding constantly reminds me to—> K.I.S.S.
Keep It Simple Stupid
(Branding is Everything and they are not overthinking it..
what more do I need to say? The pic explains it all)
Just about every time I visit, I’m intrigued to try something new from the Teas, Frapps, Wraps, etc. My favorite drink is the Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato.
Here’s a golden nugget for ya…Did you know that Starbucks offers it’s U.S partners/employees full tuition coverage for every year of college to earn a bachelor’s degree with Arizona State University?YUP! You read that right FREE COLLEGE!
It’s bigger than coffee!