As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner – 16oz.
Price: $7.99 +
Royal Beauty Review:
Can I scream “STAPLE”. Yes, this is another staple in my hair care regimen. This cleansing conditioner is sent from the natural hair gods (I purposely didn’t capitalize the “G” because I don’t want to offend super sensitive overly religious folk *smile). Seriously though, I love this stuff. It softens my hair to perfection and has a subtle light fragrance. It’s really a great product for your money, I typically get about 4-5 washes out of each jar and I’m extremely generous with the amount I use. When I wash my hair I part my head in 4 sections and use a hand full of this product in each section. It really leaves your hair silky smooth.
This product serves a dual-purpose for me, I sometimes use it when 2 strand twisting my hair, it’s especially great on the roots of my follicles when my hair is dry and needs a little TLC. On my twistouts for each 2-strand, a little (pea sized) goes a long way because this conditioner is not a ‘styler’ so it does NOT mix well with other products.
Overall, it’s really an awesome product!
- This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you’ve used to style and maintain your coils and curls.
- This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
****Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. The content is solely the personal perspective and opinion of the blogger.