Professional Bio | (RBV) RoyalBeauty Veronica | Motivational Speaker /Leadership Developer
I believe that MOTIVATION is a key ingredient in the recipe for Success. Many times its comes from an unexpected source and when your heart and mind has clarity. . . your spirit will know when your motivational deposit is right on time. MOTIVATION generally begins with a simple conversation but why do we even need it? Because there will be times that you are going to honestly think about giving up and quitting but MOTIVATION makes you think about why you even started ~RBV
As a self-published authoress, Beauty Journalist and Blogger, Veronica Royal Beauty can be summed up with two ideas….Beauty from within and Business Acumen.
Her niche in the sector teaches women about inner beauty, self-love and pursuing the lives of their dreams. This movement has transformed into a series of annual leadership, empowerment and business 101 workshops for women ages 12-50.
With 10+ years as a motivational speaker in the industry, Royal Beauty is professionally known for her leadership work in surrounding communities, guest speaking at countless empowerment events and workshops with special appearances on Clear Channel Radio in Norfolk, VA and the JayEveryday radio in Harlem, NY.
She is known for sphere-heading her very own esteem-building and empowerment workshops and internationally known in the natural hair industry, having her natural hair photos featured hundreds of times around the globe via notable brands such as Dark and Lovely, Carols Daughter, Curls, Team Naturals, Natural Hair Mag, Curlbox and countless more.
Royal Beauty’s academic background includes a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology with a concentration on Criminal Justice from NSU, a Paralegal Certification from The VA Beach Higher Ed Center and is also certified as a professional photographer via Nikon University.
Through my Bachelors degree in Sociology I fully understand social relationships, behavior, networks, development, structure and functioning of human society.
I understand you and want to see you win.
Email: RoyalBeautyV@gmail.com and email@example.com
I also help small business build their brands…To Check out my Graphic Design Portfolio click Here.
A list of a few Past Events:
- Organizer and Host: 757 D.I.V.A’s Conference| VA Beach| Dec 2010
- Red Carpet Host: Perks Clothing Charity Event | Dec 2010
- Self-Published Author of “Who Said Common Sense Was Common” | March 2011
- Organizer and Host: D.I.V.A’s of NewYork | Brooklyn, NY | April 2011
- Guest Host: JayEveryDay Radio | Harlem, NY | April 2011
- Guest Speaker: Teen Summit | Norview Rec. Center | July 2011
- Guest Host: Barnes and Noble Books in the Park | Waterside, Norfolk, VA | Sept 2011
- Organizer and Host: MakeMeOver” (How-To Beauty Class) | Fall 2011
- Guest Host: Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer event host | June 2012
- Guest Speaker: “Love Me First” Self Empowerment Workshop Brambleton Community OutReach Center | 2013
- Guest Speaker: “Struck By Beauty” Workshop Series Titus Town Rec. Center Ladies Club | Oct 2013
- Guest Host: The Braid Lounge Academy Launch and Open House | Jan 2014
- My blog Featured in: The League Magazine | Feb 2014
- Organizer and Host: “Naturally Beautiful Me” | VA Beach, VA | Oct 2015
- Guest Speaker: M.Y. Year End Rap Up & Empowerment | Dec 2015
- Guest Speaker: “Women in Leadership” | University of Phoenix | VB Campus | Dec 2015
- Organizer and Host: “Write the Vision” Annual Vision Board Workshops (Annually in Jan)
- Guest Speaker: “Young and Empowered” | Hampton, VA | July 2016
- Guest Speaker: TeenQueening Workshop | Aug 2016
- Conference Host: Black Blogger’s Conference | Washington, D.C | Aug 2016
- Guest Blogger: Naturals Meet & Greet | Virginia Beach, VA | Feb 2017